We offer three types of games/services using a mixture of digital and non-digital methods.
- Immersive team games – this type of game typically lasts 1-2 hours and is built around specific learning outcomes (see pages 4-8).
- Short games – these games last up to 20 minutes and are ideal for starting a meeting or during an event.
- Individual Apps – these apps are aimed at supporting continual learning through games employees can play in their own time. The games can be accessed on an interactive screen or online.
We currently have three games developed:
- Grand Prix – Safety culture and behaviours.
- Rouge Agent – Human Performance (e.g. 3-way communication; cognitive bias etc.).
- Fill It Up – Human Factors in barrier management.
We will be adding new games to our repertoire all the time – please sign up to the newsletter for regular updates. We are happy to design bespoke games to meet your learning objectives. This might also involve helping you use the principles of gamification with the aim of encouraging certain behaviours or tasks.
Download a pdf of our current games here or browse the game pages for more info.