We can convert your learning content into short bite-size learning sprints. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Learning Sprints is an online quiz game that enables trainers to deliver content and test knowledge in a fun and engaging way. The Sprints work extremely well over webinar to develop team competition and learning. We currently have content that covers a range of topics such as psychological safety, psychological health, human factors (hsg 48) and cognitive biases.
- Learning Sprints breaks down content into engaging micro learning chunks so that learners are not overwhelmed by content and can retain information.
- Engaging Sprints (quiz) and ongoing competitions during webinars/ training will build team cohesion, competition and encourage a growth mindset.
- At the end of each sprint the participants are presented with the top 5 questions that were wrong and thought-provoking questions on the topic.
- The repetition in the Learning Sprints process (Learn – Race – Discuss) means that information is absorbed, understood and discussed.
Try out our Learning Sprints quiz game for free to see how effective they are. We know you’ll like them but if you don’t you won’t have lost anything!
- Add your own Learning Sprint quiz on your own content.
- Use the ‘discussion points’ and ‘top 5 wrong answers’ to discuss the content
- Theme your feedback so you know which topics have been understood and which need further work (coming soon)
- Start a league with your team to build some regular team competition (coming soon)
- Access our premium content quizzes (coming soon)
- Personalise your sprinting characters and choose different themes (coming soon)
In our enterprise version you can:
- share your content across the organisation.
Learning Sprints is a joint initiative with our partner Telaco Ltd.