*27/07/20 – Learning Sprints is about to be launched as a beta product and will, during this phase, be available to use for free. Please contact [email protected] to receive notifications about beta launch.
Learning Sprints is an online quiz program that enables trainers to deliver content and test knowledge in a fun and engaging way. The Sprints work extremely well over webinar to develop team competition and learning.
- Learning Sprints breaks down your content into engaging micro learning chunks so that learners are not overwhelmed by content and can retain information.
- Engaging Sprints (quiz) and ongoing competitions during webinars/ training will build team cohesion, competition and encourage a growth mindset.
- The repetition in the Learning Sprints process (Learn – Race – Discuss) means that information is absorbed, understood and discussed.
Try out our Learning Sprints for free to see how effective they are. We know you’ll like them but if you don’t you won’t have lost anything!
- Add your own Learning Sprints
- Use our Learning snippets creator to create easily digestible content (or use your own!)
- Use our ‘free to play’ Learning Sprint content.
- Use the ‘discussion points’ and ‘top 5 wrong answers’ to discuss the content
- Theme your feedback so you know which topics have been understood and which need further work (coming soon)
- Start a league with your team to build some regular team competition (coming soon)
- Access our premium content quizzes (coming soon)
- Personalise your sprinting characters and choose different themes (coming soon)
In our enterprise version you can:
- share your content across the organisation.
Learning Sprints is a joint initiative with our partner Telaco Ltd.