Situational awareness is a critical concept for safe working and (lack of it) is frequently implicated in incidents. The best way for people to understand the concept is to experience (in a safe setting) how factors such as the environment, knowledge, cognitive biases and decision making processes impact situational awareness.
Rogue Agent is an interactive team game where delegates have to solve clues in order to stop an imminent cyber-attack. Each round is built around the different stages of Situational Awareness.
- Gathering information from the outside world
- Understanding what the information means
- Predicting how things will progress
- Making an adequate plan and then taking effective action
The Rogue Agent games highlights:
- What can go wrong at each of these stages and delegates will discuss the different ways to improve situational awareness (e.g. through better planning; decision making etc.) This means that delegates leave the game with a greater awareness of what they need to do to mainain situational awareness.
- The games is a fun and engaging way to learn. It is an experience they are likely to remember.
The game can be delivered by us or our games partners OR the game can be rented on a monthly basis (requires facilitator training).
There are no reviews yet.