ScenarioQ is a scenarios-based quiz system that creates the opportunity for engaging discussions and learning about specific scenarios where there are no right or wrong ways to respond. The ScenarioQ system easily supports the input of your ‘own’ specific scenarios and scoring. Developing your own scenarios is not always that easy and we can work with you to create your own content. Alternatively, licence our 8-question Human & Organisational Performance (HOP) Safety Leadership quiz!
How to Play!
Teams are provided with a scenario and then subsequently presented with a number of possible responses to each scenario. Each team has to decide which response they believe would be the most effective response to each scenario (the responses have been pre-rated by a group of experts). The quiz has an interactive scoreboard and after each question the facilitator discusses the answers with the group. The quiz challenges and provokes thought on existing ways of doing things.
If you don’t want to create your own quiz, our HOP Leadership quiz covers areas such as;
- generating psychological safety
- avoiding bias
- designing for error
- building trust and engagement
- understanding workforce experience
- reacting with fairness and understanding context in investigations.
The Scenario Q system can:
- Be used online during webinars or during face-to-face training. This means that your online training becomes much more interactive and engaging and challenges participants to really think through the topic.
- Is ideal to get people through situations that are not black or white. Often people think the right course of action is obvious but they may not have thought the issue through fullly or be aware of the side effects. These decisions can be critical and set a course of action that results in serious events.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are no reviews yet.